We will talk about the Honda 125 Deluxe Price in Pakistan in this article. As we know, Honda is one of the most dependable and oldest motorcycle brands in Pakistan. This vehicle was designed to appeal to younger people with a sporty look on the front instead of the traditional 125, one of Pakistan’s most popular bikes. The current price, features, and specifications can be found below:
Honda 125 Deluxe Price in Pakistan 2021
The price of this bike in Pakistan is PKR 129,500.
Honda 125 Deluxe Features 2021
This bike has a variety of unique features that are specifically designed for the roads in Pakistan, such as:
Carburetor fuel system. The carburetors on these bikes use air instead of gasoline and deliver better performance due to their low emissions standards; this is especially beneficial because it can be hard to find gas stations when you’re out sightseeing or cycling around town!
It also helps with power delivery at low RPMs (low gear). Makes sense why they call them “superbike” nowadays, right? 🙂 They were first introduced by Honda back then, but now other manufactures offer similar technology too, so don’t feel left behind just yet…or ever again -OHC overhead camshafts provide excellent stability while driving. They also help the bike perform at its best and give it a sportier look than most 125s or even 150cc bikes.
This is due to their honda design which has been marketed as one of the hondas main selling points since they first came out with them back then.
Customizable features such as
Honda has always been known for its customizable features that are available in most honda motorcycles. Now they have added this feature to the 125 deluxe too, so if you’re looking for something fun and exciting -and perhaps a little dangerous- then check out all of your options when it comes to colors! It’s all about what you’re into and how much customization you can handle; I love this feature! Some people even go as far as painting and redecorating their honda to make it look like a completely different bike if they want.
Honda 125 Deluxe Specifications 2021
The specifications of the honda deluxe are as follows:
- Engine displacement (cc): 124.00
- Engine type: single-cylinder, four-stroke
- Maximum power (kW[PS]/rpm): 0.91[12.15] / 10000
- Maximum torque(Nm[kgf-m]/rpm) 12-8000
- Transmission system: chain drive automatic gearbox with six-speed
- Fuel tank capacity (L): 11.00
- Minimum fuel consumption: 78.0 km/liter at 60 km/h
- Emission standard set by the type-approval authority Euro II, which is more strict than those of ECE R90 and ULEV-II as defined in Japan’s domestic regulations
- Emission standard color: green
- Fuel supply system Carburetor with electronic advance (Hondamatic)
- Battery voltage/capacity (V/Ah): 12.00 / 0.80 h·cell 12 V x 15 Ah honda standby battery. The battery is located under the seat in front of the rider.
- Frame type: diamond, steel tube frame with the engine as stressed member and honda wave brake system (front drum brake)
- Brake operation: front cable-operated disc brake; rear cable-operated drum brake. Both brakes use a honda wave style master cylinder/reservoir (combined brake pedal and parking brake lever) honda wave-style front disc brake hm490d with a honda link (brake pad wear indicator).
- Hands-free lockable automatic stand.
- Wheelbase (mm): 1375
- Seat height(mm): 770
- Ground clearance (min-max)(mm): 135-150
- Dry weight(kg): 90
- Fuel consumption: 78.0 km/liter at 60 km/h honda wave style fuel tank hm1238 capacity 11 liters. honda 125 deluxe features 2021 -carburetor air-fuel system (non-injection) honda’s hm1238 honda wave-style front disc brake hm490d with honda link (brake pad wear indicator).
Honda 125 Deluxe Availability
This has been about the price of a Honda 125 Deluxe Price in Pakistan in 2021. This bike is available at Honda showrooms all over Pakistan. If you want a bike, go to your nearest Honda motorcycle showroom and buy it.