The National Ministry of Information & Technology Board (NITB) is looking for an IT Specialist and intends to recruit competent and experienced professionals under a PSDP on a contract basis. This job ad is downloaded from Jang Newspaper.
IT Specialist Job at Ministry of Information & Technology
|26th September 2022
|Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary
|October 09, 2022
|National Information Technology Board
|Plot No 24B, Street 06, Sector H9/1, Islamabad, 051-9265246
- Net Work Administrator (Deputy Director)
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply?
- Positions are based in Islamabad and on a contract basis
- Detailed Job description and eligibility details are available at the website https://njp.gov pk
- Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the eligibility criteria for the positions should submit their application online through the website https://njp.gov.pk within 15 days of the advertisement
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement and detailed job description) will be called for the test!
- Age relaxation is already included in the maximum age
- The department has the right to shortlist or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No TADA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview