Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 | PAEC Careers is now open to all Pakistani students who want good jobs. The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has announced an open call for positions for September, and October 2022. Pakistan Atomic Energy Authority seeks intelligent, hardworking, passionate, and disciplined personnel. All male/female candidates seeking civil service positions should apply for this opportunity.
The application deadline for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022 is 10th October 2022. Therefore, applicants should apply before it is too late. PAEC advertised five different positions this year. There are no restrictions by prefecture. Therefore, all Pakistanis can apply. The position requires more education. Therefore, people with different educational backgrounds can apply. Salaries vary from PKR 25,000 to PKR 98,000 per position. Check out the tips below to find out more about PAEC Jobs 2022.
Full Details of PAEC Careers
- Audience: Pakistanis
- Agency: Government of Pakistan
- Provided by: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
- Salary: PKR 25,000-98,000
- Education Required: High School to Master’s Degree
- Application deadline: October 10, 2022
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022
The following positions open for 2022:
- For Tech-I (Elect/Electronic) 3 years Associate Engineer Diploma (Electrical Engineering/Electronics) (1st Department) From a recognized university in applied. This post is on a contract basis.
- For the post of Tech-I (Civilian) Diploma as Associate Engineer (Civil Engineering) (1st Division) is necessary to apply.
- For Tech-II (Medicine) post Matric with Science 1St Division is required.
- Those candidates who want to apply for Tech-III (Level-II) (Mechanical/Electrical) (Conditional) their qualification must be Matric with Science 2nd Div or higher with a grade of 50% or higher.
- Driver III (Level II) post required Matric. Those candidates who wishes submit application against driver post must have LTV and HTV License. Minimum Height of the applicant is 168 cm (5′.6″).
Vacant Positions List
- Tech-I (Elect/Electronic)
- Tech-II(Level-III) (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Tech-III(Level-II) (Mechanical/Electrical)