Yamaha is a well-known motorcycle manufacturer. This company has been producing motorcycles for over 100 years. You can get Yamaha YZF-R1 Price in Pakistan 2023 detail here. This bike was first introduced in 1998, but it went through a major redesign in 2001. It is now available with more powerful engines and better suspension systems than ever before.
If you are looking to buy Yamaha YZF-R1 then this article about Yamaha r1 features specifications will help you decide which model would be best for your needs.
The Yamaha R1 has many cool features. The new engine is a cross-plane design that’s more powerful and efficient than the previous generation. This bike also comes standard with an adjustable footrest, analog tachometer as well as projector headlamps to help light your way on those dark riding days! The motorcycle’s sleek artwork makes it one of the most attractive sports bikes in today’s market while its sharp cuts will draw attention from passersby.
Let these main characteristics make you appreciate this bicycle for what it is: One tough machine built specifically for performing at high speeds!
The Yamaha R1 is stunning from every perspective. A sleek, aerodynamic windscreen makes it more appealing and similar to the MotoGP M1 that features a TFT with a new rectangular design as well – making viewing easy on those long stretches of road ahead. With a large tank for fuel, you won’t have to worry about constantly worrying if your bike has enough gas or not.
The tail light’s sharp angles make them stand out even before they are seen in person. While also helping lower air drag by reducing turbulence at high speeds when riding.
The Yamaha R1 superbike is the most powerful and fastest bike in production. The big magnesium wheels help to reduce unspring weight, which increases performance by creating a lighter bike that is able to accelerate more easily. An engine made up of 4 cylinders with 1000 cc capacity powers this machine at 13500 rpm where 197 bhp power outputs are produced.
Thanks to a huge torque output too- 112 Nm! TCI transfers new charges into combustion chambers. While titanium con rods minimize vibration for an overall smoother ride without sacrificing any luxuries or safety features. Such as ABS brakes on both front and back wheel systems.
This bike is created to be lightweight and efficient, while also providing the rider with outstanding stopping power. The engine features a multi-plate clutch that has a Quick Shift System included for fast gear changes on any terrain. An aluminum Deltabox structure gives stability when leaning into corners by adding rigidity in key areas. Without compromising the weight or performance of this model’s suspension system.
ABS provides riders with utmost braking ability thanks to 4 pistons mounted radially at 322mm rotor size front caliper made up of 320 mm rotors. This ensures the best possible braking force no matter what type of surface you are riding on. During prolonged trips as well as your seat is quite comfortable.
Yamaha YZF-R1 Price in Pakistan 2023
The Yamaha R1 is the most popular and fastest bike in Pakistan. It is available in all colors, has a top speed of 240 km/h, and can go from 0-60 mph in just 3 seconds! Yamaha YZF-R1 Price in Pakistan ranges from PKR. PKR 200,0000 depending on which color you choose. The best investment you can make. You could be investing in the future with this new product that lasts until 2025.
|Yamaha YZF -R1 2023 Price||PKR 200,0000|
Features of Yamaha R1
- The Yamaha R1 is a motorcycle that was designed for racing
- This bike has been ridden by many famous racers, including Valentino Rossi
- The top speed on this bike is 186mph
- The Yamaha R1 is a sportbike with an engine that has 998 cc
- It has a six-speed transmission and weighs about 410 pounds
- This motorcycle was first released in 1999 and it is still being produced today
- Some of the features on this bike are fuel injection, slipper clutch, dual exhausts, and four valves per cylinder
- The price for this bike ranges from $10k to $20k depending on the year it was manufactured
- You can find many different colors for this motorcycle. Including black/blue pearl, white/red pearl, red/black pearl, silver metallic/white pearlescent paint scheme
- The motorcycle’s aluminum frame is lightweight, durable, and stiff.
- This bike has two riding modes for riders of differing skill levels! The beginner or novice rider will have an easier time maneuvering the bike. Because its high screen, low headlamp position, and wide fuel tank enable a comfortable sitting position.
Specifications of Yamaha R1
- Engine – the R1 has a 998cc inline four-cylinder engine that can deliver up to 200 horsepower
- Transmission – the bike has 6 gears and is equipped with Deltabox aluminum frame technology. Which makes it easier for riders to control their speed
- Suspension – the suspension system on this bike includes front forks made of 41mm inverted cartridge type and rear shock absorbers made of adjustable gas/oil damped units; these features make it easier for riders to handle rough terrain
- Brakes – there are two braking systems installed on this bike, including a 320mm dual hydraulic disc brake in front and a 220mm single hydraulic disc brake at the back that work together seamlessly when needed
- Seat height adjustment – seat heights can be adjusted from 810 mm (31 inches) all the way down to 790 mm (31 inches), making it easy for any rider size or skill level to enjoy riding this motorcycle
- Wheelset – wheels are 18 inch cast aluminum alloy rims with 120/70ZR17 radial tires in front and 190/50ZR17 radial tires at back; these features help riders feel more stable while driving through turns or over bumps in
|Engine type||liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder, 4-valves|
|Bore x stroke||79.0 mm x 50.9 mm|
|Compression ratio||13.0: 1|
|Maximum power||147.1 kW (200.0PS) @ 13,500 rpm|
|Maximum torque||112.4 Nm (11.5 kg-m) @ 11,500 rpm|
|Lubrication system||Wet sump|
|Clutch type||Wet, Multiple Disc|
|Fuel system||Fuel Injection|
|Ignition system||TCI (digital)|
|Transmission system||Constant Mesh, 6-speed|
|Front suspension system||Telescopic forks, Ø 43 mm|
|Front travel||120 mm|
|Rear suspension system||Swingarm, (link suspension)|
|Rear travel||120 mm|
|Front brake||Hydraulic dual disc, Ø 320 mm|
|Rear brake||Hydraulic single disc, Ø 220 mm|
|Front tyre||120/70 ZR17M/C (58W)|
|Rear tyre||190/55 ZR17M/C (75W)|
|Overall length||2,055 mm|
|Overall width||690 mm|
|Overall height||1,150 mm|
|Seat height||855 mm|
|Minimum ground clearance||130 mm|
|Wet weight (including full oil and fuel tank)||199 kg|
|Fuel tank capacity||17 liters|
|Oil tank capacity||3.9 liters|
After reading this article, you now know everything about Yamaha YZF-R1 Price in Pakistan 2023, and about its features and specifications. It is the perfect bike for beginners and experts alike because of its incredible specs! All you have to do now is just buy it by going on OLX or any other website. If you can or find an alternative with similar features that suits your needs.